Wednesday, 8 September 2010

And so it has begun

I did pretty well getting into exercise mode. Now, it's time to work on the food. I'm keeping a daily journal of what I'm eating. I'm also logging it into the Eat Clean Diet site, you know for that $3000 I'm gonna win. ;) But something that Bitch Cakes always blogs about is that if I don't want to journal it, I probably shouldn't be eating it.



Here is my handy dandy kitchen scale to that I can make sure that I'm not over doing the portions of my meats and even of the other good stuff that I am eating.



Here's an example of the common breakfast: two boiled egg whites, one whole egg, oatmeal with fresh berries, either black coffee or herbal tea and 8 oz of ice water.


Maybe I'll start putting up a weekly little blurb about the exercise that I have completed for the week too.

No comments: