Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Wow!

My mum-in-law & her hubby are coming to visit this week. Then about a week after, my aunt & her hubby. So, in the middle of finishing up some contract work, I have been cleaning. You know the stuff that I never do. I cleaned the ceiling fan, wiped down the fire place and polished - that hasn't been done since winter, lemon oiled the woodwork. Then, I decided to wipe down the walls because you know, I don't remember them being two-toned. Turns out, those grey areas where the dogs lay up against them and the front door, well, they're really white under there! Who would have thunk it?

2 comments:

xxEosxx said...

You just reminded me that i have to get the babys fan in his room. I saw it just the other day and said I had to get some time to get at it- So thank you for that reminder! Keeping busy is good! Hugs to you

Amanda said...

I know exactly what you mean about the walls! Sounds like it's crazy busy at your house the next few weeks.