Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Now, I have to

I did it. I filled out the form (ECD Challenge #3), took horrid pictures in a bikini and sent them in. It was sobering to look at those and take the measurements. Yikes

The new book is actually supposed to be delivered on Thursday. This gives me one more wing/beer Wednesday. I do have the recipe book to get myself started. I want the book to look at the Cooler 1, 2 & 3 meals. Basically, it's all of the six meals to eat during the day. Then it's on to clean eating and figuring out what sort of exercise regimen that I will love. So far, yoga is in there. I will probably try the yoga sculpt class next week. I am giving myself this week to do the C1 still. I will probably even go back to C1 at times. I plan to rotate through all of the classes. Then, I will work on my walking to running plan as well. Luckily, I have a small set of free weights here plus, videos (I have the Eat Clean Diet workout video and have never put it in =\ ) and other equipment. I will probably pull some of the home training programs from Oxygen too. It is one of the magazines that I have kept. So, here we go.

No comments: