Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Positive Thought 1

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

A
nd for your enjoyment, what I have been calling Franken-Belly. Really it is not too bad. I know the incisions will eventually scar out pretty light, as I learned from my previous surgeries about thirteen years ago. It was sweet that my doctor said she tried not to go into my tattoos, haha. I am swollen though, but it gets better each day! I'm silly & numbered my little incisions.

5 comments:

v8grrl said...

awwwww Puddum....

I caramba...it will get better. are ya passing a ton of gas? sometimes people feel it all the way up to their neck!

xoxox

Lapetitemort said...

Thankfully, most of the gas has passed. Haha, I made a pun! I also lost about 5lbs even though the swelling is not completely down yet - yaay! That was taken around Saturday. Now, it's mostly scabbing and bruised, but the swelling reduces each day, and I lose about a pound a day, woohoo!

Gingerella said...

Owie! What kind of surgery? (you don't have to answer that if you don't want to)

Enjoy the dropping 1 lb a day while it lasts, hehehe!

Lapetitemort said...

I had some softball/grapefruit sized fibroids removed along with some other issues found. =)

Amanda said...

Yikes! I need to do the same thing myself soon. Scars definitely tell a story and are a badge of honor. I have several myself from surgeries as a kid.