Tuesday, 29 June 2010

(+) Begets (+) *

*Positive Begets Positive

Image Borrowed from Samaka~Q8;* 's flickr Page - great photos!


I have an acquaintance who is a single mom with an adorable little boy who has Downs Syndrome with heart complications and respiratory problems on top of that. She amazes me. She amazes me because no matter what, every single day she finds the positive. She says unbelievable phrases that are so inspiring and make one smile. I really have no idea how she does it. She is wonderfully inspiring though. I figured that I should give it a go, you know, finding the positive.

After all, we create our own happiness. We cannot depend on anyone else to provide us our contentment.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the photo!

I know what you mean about a moms of kids with disabilities. They are so upbeat and positive and caring - it's just amazing!