Sunday, 16 May 2010

37 you Better get your a$s in gear!


stolen from
http://www.mockpaperscissors.com/?m=200909


My thirty-seventh came on Friday. Unfortunately, the funk hit hard on Thursday. I had been steadily fighting that "come on" feeling since the weekend before. That didn't stop me though. Yes, the husband brought me for Greek food and surprised me by inviting three friends too. We came back to the house for drinks and talk, but.... I wound up going and crashing in bed. Funny, no?

My husband is making me garden boxes in the back yard. For this, I am uber excited. Now, back to taking more E-mergenC and trying to get out of bed for more than a few hours! Stupid funk.

37 you will not be a bad year dammit

2 comments:

Gingerella said...

Happy belated birthday!

Hope you pull out of the funk soon, but I can relate....I'm dreading turning 38 in November. *mutters under breath* I am NOT almost 40, I am NOT almost 40.... ;)

振瑋 said...

淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真