Friday, 26 March 2010

Fun Food & new Blog Love

~sidebar~ I'm not a vegetarian. I used to be, even went vegan for a period of time. I'm debating switching back again.
I had this weird need for "pigs" in a blanket. So in my weirdo style, I decided to make some "grown-up" ( & veggie) style! I made Sam some with brats, mixed cheeses and spicy brown mustard wrapped in Pilsbury Crescent Rolls. For myself, I made one with soyrizo sausage and one with Field Roast Apple Sage "sausage", sans the cheese, but with spicy brown mustard. Hey, I know it wasn't very healthy, but they were quite yummy!





While on the subject of food...
I have come across hungry hungry hippie. It's cute and has simple foods that look pretty yum too! I have also been inspired by some recipes on Happy Herbivore.

2 comments:

v8grrl said...

WE so had Soyrizo potato tacos the other night...mmmm mmm good.

yumyumyum

my mouth is watering

群平 said...

blog is great~~祝你人氣高高~........................................