Friday, 19 February 2010

A Worn Out Mess

Today, after my morning Pathophysiology exam on 20 ILD's, Lung Cancer, 4 Pneumoconiosis's, ARDS, Guillain Barre and Myasthenia Gravis. Had to stop at Target for some folders and a birthday card. This is what I look like when I have to trudge through snow and am butt tired, my coat and such is on the floor behind me. Yeah, I know, not looking cute.

We have 15 days left to this quarter, 12 have quizzes, projects and exams. Expect more of the worn out, butt getting bigger pics!

2 comments:

v8grrl said...

i like that...
maybe I should reference you back to where you were talking about how you were going to put your hair in sausage rolls everyday and dress to the nines?
I think I may have replied something to the effect of...yeah yeah...we'll see how you do once it all is in action.

heehee...
you always look cute...but everything is not about looking vintage once a focus changes...other things start to appear more important.
:)

Lapetitemort said...

=p~
you were right