Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Podcast!

Our first podcast is up! Be gentle, it's our first time!!

Hostess of the HOrRid
Girly of the Gristly & Ghastly
Compere of the Cheesey!

http://lpmpodcast.podomatic.com/

It's just for fun and the silliness of me and my hubby.

Also on a side note, I am in the running for a PRN job at a certain hospital. It's for O2 rounds and sterilizing respiratory equipment. One of my instructors works at said hospital, and has put my name in to two of the folks there. She told me that they will be calling me for an interview once the closing date has past. Also, she told me that not many people have applied. So, this could be a great learning experience and a little extra $$. But I hate to get my hopes up...

2 comments:

Gingerella said...

Best of luck, let us know how it turns out!

v8grrl said...

good luck!!! keep us posted :)