Friday, 5 February 2010

My whacky husband and podcasts


So my husband has created a podcast site and facebook page for it... under La Petite Mort. He is convinced that I should do podcasts of the crazy bad horror movies we watch and crazy cheesey stories of the same genre we read. This should be interesting. This will entail us perusing our library of really bad dvd's of little known horror from the 20's through 80's, maybe some cult classics too. Fun!

So "The Brain That Wouldn't Die" isn't obscure, but I loves it! Probably won't be reviewing that one because EVERYONE knows that one. ;)

3 comments:

iZombie said...

Braaaiiiiinnnsssss!
My Zombie Likes Your Blog...

Amanda said...

Fun idea! I love The Brain that Wouldn't Die. Totaly cheesefest.

Lapetitemort said...

And I <3 Zombies!!!

Amanda, I know! It's one of my all time favs. =)