Friday, 8 January 2010

Whoah, more to the load



Ok, so it doesn't look like that much right? The bag with books, not on the heaviest workload day, weighs 38lbs. Then there's the one binder that doesn't fit in. Then, I bring my lunch & snacks, water & such because I'm there from around 7:45am til 6:00pm.

We're also getting an equipment "duffle bag" filled with respiratory equipment for our equipment lab work. Now how in the heck am I going to carry that? I guess on the other arm that my purse isn't on? I used to not carry a purse because I could fit just the essentials in my back pack. Now there's no such luck because the now used bigger luggage bag is filled with books!

This is why I have said rolling cart. Laugh if you will but my back is thanking me.



These are just the books we are using currently, not counting the notebooks and such that go with. All I have to say is thank goodness, my first day leaving school before 6pm!! Tonight deserves dinner out and a drink, I think!

No comments: