Monday, 28 December 2009

Shoes!

These are nursing shoes from Nursemate. Don't they have the cutest vintage feel? I figured that I could wear them when I'm not in scrubs too, and they would match my vintage dresses and outfits for class, comfy cute.


I will have to make a post of the fun things that I got from Santa. Sam (Santa) also indulged me in a vintage Swirl dress and really adorable vintage black velvet hat. I have to take pictures of those!

He also got me Burlesque: A Living History, which when I opened had a photo of Orchid Mei on the back. (She's also in the book.) I had to laugh and tell her that Sam got me her for Christmas.



He also got me a book called Retro Crafts
that has some really fun projects that I cannot wait to try.


I also received more volumes of the Twilight Zone Radio Dramas! Love!

We watched "White Christmas" and Sam actually enjoyed it, haha. I told him that I just loved the clothes and makeup and hair and music and dancing. He was sweet enough to tell me that most of my clothes are starting to look like that. Oh if only! I think eventually my wardrobe will be nothing but vintage or vintage reproduction.

Really, it was a wonderful Christmas.

I am getting a luggage cart to pull my bookbags around. Yes, we have that many books a day to lug around, especially after buying the ones for the new classes too. They love to reference previous books and extra books during class, so we have to have them all, all the time. =\

And I received my black pencil skirt from Pinupgirl Clothing. It fits great, is made in the U.S.A., and I figured it would be stable that would get lots of wear. I do have to say that their clothing and clothing from Daddy O's is made very well and lasts and lasts! Of course they both carry clothing that are brands that I love!

Now, I am looking forward to a fabulous New Year!!

No comments: