Friday, 18 December 2009

Just Fun



I thought it would be fun to do some outfit posts. This was from Wednesday before I left for class. (Yep, that's a Nightmare Before Christmas comforter on our bed, and our bedroom is rusty/orange and dark black/browns). I was feeling somewhat 20s/30s. And I had to stand on my little step stool that I use to get to the shelves in our closet because we don't have a full length mirror.

After class, I ran into Target to get dryer sheets and picked up a $1 2010 planner for school. Then, I was like "Oh full length mirror!" and shot this one, but I had on my coat.


Maybe I'll do something similar to what Two Smart Girls is planning on doing next year and add my outfits. Well, until clinicals begin because then, it's just scrubs! But let's see how I can jazz those babies up, haha

3 comments:

Gingerella said...

Show up in a vintage nurse's outfit complete with little white hat for your clinicals and see how they react! ;)

Lapetitemort said...

I would love that!
Alas, we have to all match =(

Stigall said...

Hey missy! Been a long time. Hope you're well. Thanks for the comment on the new painting. Tell me, would you be interested in posing for some pics to base a pinup painting on? Let me know if you're interested. jim@jimstigall.com