Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Oh so tired



All my life, I have not been a very good sleeper. I always wake up before or at the crack of dawn. The past few years, well, my sleeping habits have become worse. As soon as my head hits the pillow around 10:30pm-11:00pm, I crash, asleep. Then, dum dum dum, 2:00am rolls around. Pop! I sit up, and that's it. I am awake. I roam around, try to just lie there and listen to audio books, or my recorded lectures. Surely, those should put me to sleep. Alas, there is no sleep until.... about 15 minutes before my alarm goes off at 5:45. Then, I become sleepy again. Poop.

No amount of valerian root, herbal tea, TylenolPm or AdvilPM, do anything. Drats.

Oh well. I have found myself under constant anxiety. Even when I am supposed to have a day to relax, I cannot. I feel the constant pressure to be studying, working, cleaning, cooking, studying.

Oh Morpheus, grant me one night of unbroken and maybe just six hours of sleep?

2 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Dude. You need to fix your sleep pattern right quick. I suggest a sleep book or even going to a sleep clinic! Not sleeping can really mess things up for you.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Lapetitemort said...

I know, I need to do something as it is getting quite ridiculous lately. =(