Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Madame Fortuna!


This was my horoscope for today. Ain't it the truth?

Your mind is ranging far and wide as you try to figure out what's really going on. You may need to get intensely philosophical about one issue in particular, and your brain is up to the job!

I'm glad to know that my brain is up for the job! I feel as though I have stretched it past its limits lately. =)

School is a bit insane right now, of course doesn't everywhere get crazy before a holiday. Everyone trying to cram in as much work and information as they can before a few days off. Yep, that is the way it is currently, pulling us all different directions. I will be so happy to have two days off next week. Though I am sure that I will still be studying, a little pressure will be lifted! YaaY!

No comments: