Sunday, 29 November 2009

Friday Funday



We went bowling! Of course, we forgot to take pictures until after we had returned the bowling shoes!! Hence, there is me in Mary Janes faking pictures. The workers were nice enough to oblige us in allowing me there without the bowling shoes.

I really needed bumper guards, haha! We went afterwards and had fabulous Greek food at a family owned restaurant. It's a fabulous little place between the bowling alley and our house.

Ending the meal with shots of ouzo! Pinky out, hahaha!

3 comments:

Gingerella said...

That was nice of them to let you go back and take some photos. Love your sweater and rolled up jeans! :)

Gingerella said...

And....you have an award waiting for you at my blog. :)

v8grrl said...

how do you always look so nice.???? I am going to come up there and knock you down.

joking.
you put the cute in adorable.

I want to go bowling...right now!