Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Executive Decision



Yeah, I'm going to drink myself silly tonight. Maybe, til I pass out. Some sleep of some form or another is better than nothing. Especially after almost breaking down in tears in Cardio A&P today for no reason than delirium.... I have a long day tomorrow with a pathiophysiology exam on 6 different cardio/pulmonary diseases with case studies and I have to perform vitals and phys exams. With one more night of no sleep that would be a big Booooooooo

No, I probably won't drink until I pass out, but I'm tempted. For instance yesterday (after being up since 2am, I did not even get home until 8pm, then wrote a paper to submit by midnight at 10:30pm). I do think, however, that I will have a few glasses of wine. Maybe a relaxant? Mon Dieu

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Have fun whatever you end up doing (and get some sleep, too!) Best wishes.

Lapetitemort said...

Oh well, it didn't work. I slept from 9:30 to 11:30. Been up ever since. =(