Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Snow already?!



Tomorrow we may see some of the white stuff and the temperatures may not get out of the 30s?! Hey, this is not supposed to happen this early. We may get it again Saturday too. I am just not ready for this. I probably will skip my walk tomorrow and just do a drive. Yes, I am too much of a wuss to tackle the cold after all of this gorgeous weather. I have to work myself up, and pull out stuff to layer, haha. It just figures too, because I have a baby shower/bbq on Saturday evening then a show for late night that I'm booked to perform at. If it's snowy, that is when I just want to snuggle up in warm pj's and blankets, drink hot cocoa and watch a movie. I stick my tongue out at the snow and cold to make it try and go away... or it could just come back next weekend when I have no plans. =)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We have already had snow her in Minnesota for the past two days. Seems to early for me, too!