Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Dorky stuff that makes me smile



I ordered my stethoscope this weekend, seafoam green, Littmann Classic II. Even dorkier? I got it personalized with my name. I figured maybe, just maybe, someone would turn it back in if I left it somewhere and possibly wouldn't be dumb enough to walk around with a stethoscope with my name on it?

I also got me a $4.99 Halloween scrub top. Gosh, I love AllHeart Medical. Yeah, I will be taking up that comfort garb arena soon. Scrubs. Is it bad that I want the really cute tops that are fitted and with the wrap around and bows?

Respiratory Care week is next week. I'm working the Cystic Fibrosis Walk this weekend. YaaY!! This is the type of event that I really enjoy.

More nerd stuff - I'm doing really well so far. I think it has induced an "I think I can. I think I can" attitude. Let's see how long that I can maintain it.

I tried switching from coffee in the morning to green tea. Um, yeah, nope. I am switching back to my crack. Teas are meant for night for me, not mornning!

3 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Seriously love the stethescope. If I was in the medical profession I would totally rock that! You should have it encrusted in crystals :).

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Lapetitemort said...

Wouldn't it be fabulous if I could put swarovski crystals on it? Hahaha, love it!

lpm

The Glamorous Housewife said...

I was going to say swarovski but I couldn't spell it! LOL!

Thanks doll,
TGH