Monday, 28 September 2009

Self-Love, Halloween style


This was one of the latest from the Halloween shoot, fun! Thanks once again for Norman Dillon photography for making me look good.

Made 100 on my last microbio exam, yees! Two finals this week, physics and microbiology. My online Colorado History class starts this week, and next week, begins the next quarter and four more respiratory classes: Cardiopulmonary anatomy, Patho, Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, Intro to Respiratory Care. That's going to be a bunch.

I think tomorrow I will take the plunge and begin walking to AND from school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That will be a 10 mile walk twice a week, and two 5 miles. Pretty good. I'll be switching that up when my schedule changes all around next week.

1 comment:

v8grrl said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!!

you flippin rock...and look purdy too.
I'm so proud of you for sticking with school