Thursday, 3 September 2009

Every morning when I wake up!


Whenever I feel like a change the easy things to play with are my hair (obviously, lol) and makeup. So, I went searching for pretty images to play with. I found these. The hats are bad either. =)

Unfortunately, I am one who can put on TONS of makeup and it not show up on film.

This one is my favorite. The whole color palette makes her blue eyes pop.
I think I need to employ the help of a fabulous drag queen. They got it going on! Plus, I would probably come out looking like Dame Edna, haha.

p.s. Target is beginning to put out their Halloween stuff. I picked up some adorable kitchen towels in their $1, $2.50 bins. =)

2 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

The nails on the second photo are stunning! I bought a white nail 'pen' the other day to try and do white moons on my nails, but maybe I will play with the tips as well.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! The Joan Crawford picture is one of my favorites. The third picture kind of looks Bonnie and Clyde. Great pics!