Tuesday, 4 August 2009

She blinded me with science...


Didnt' Thomas Dolby look great back in that video?

I did get my class schedule. It's not bad the first half of the semester since the RT head transcribed me out of the math class. It gets a little more hectic when the classes change in October. Basically the complete first semester is:

Microbiology of Infectious Diseases
Logic of Respiratory Science
Introduction to Respiratory Care
Special Topic: Fundamentals of Clinical Skills
Cardiopulmonary Anatomy & Physiology
Cardiopulmonary Pathology

Can you say - She blinded me with SCIENCE!!

I agreed to continue doing a little work in the evenings. But I did tell them it can only be small things and I cannot promise immediate turn around. I would try to help out as long as I could. If it became insane, that was it.

Now I am off to work on my final paper for my interpersonal communications class. Two more quizzes, but I'll take those online Saturday morning. =)

2 comments:

v8grrl said...

buy your books on amazon used!!!
do not waste your money on new books...
do you need the micro book?

Lapetitemort said...

They have not told us what books we need. They give us the lists tomorrow. I still have my Micro book too. The sad thing is that classes start tomorrow and they said they will bring us to the bookstore to get books. I know it's a scam.
I am hoping that some of the books are ones that I already have. =(