Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Add a little fun to your routine



I have been completely neglecting one of my favorite past-times. The only time that I have picked up my hoops has been for shows. It is quite a shame. I used to hoop while watching tv for exercise and to keep in practice. Did you know that for every 10 minutes of hooping, you burn 50 calories? I think that when I finally watch the new episode of "Mad Men" this evening, I'll pull out the hoops and wiggle away. Seems an appropriate past time for some "Mad Men." =)

For anyone who would like to add some fun to their reducing routines, I highly recommend hula hoops. Fun and effective!

xoxo

lpm

2 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

What a fun idea! I used to be a hulahoop queen- I could move the hoop up and down on my body AND I could walk while hulahooping! Made for some fun bat mitzvahs when I was 13! (They always had hulahoop contests)

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Lapetitemort said...

I'm working on more tricks, corkscrews back up give me the pains. =\ But halos and floating add to an arm workout!

Go get a hoop and become the hulahoop queen again!!