Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Endless debate

This has been my go to hair style, based on the old Vidal Sassoon cut. It's easy and pretty much compliments my round face with big cheeks.

However, I always come to the point where I want to grow my hair out. I am at that point right now. I have been letting the cut grow out a bit and playing with rollers and such. Then, I look at pictures of myself and think, blah. Of course there's that weird middle stage. I find, from looking at snapshots, that I look better now when my hair is slightly away from my face, even if it is just on one side. ~sigh~ It is only hair. Maybe I will let it grow out a bit and see what happens. It isn't like I can't go back and cut it all off again. =)
But sometimes, you just want to look glamorous and long hair seems to do that. Hrmmmm

2 comments:

v8grrl said...

those would be perfect on you...you have great hair...and the skills to coiff...

grow it

The Glamorous Housewife said...

I love the first cut- it is my personal favorite on me- I too have a round/square face and I think it enhances my jawline. But I have had long hair for years now and I am going to get it cut on Thursday! As a matter of fact, I am researching period haircuts today so I can give my hairdresser some images to work with. I say let your hair grow out a bit and see how you feel. In the awkward stage just pin it up or wear a scarf or flower!

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife