Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Mad Men ~heart~


I'm always behind on television and movies. I recently began watching Season 1 of Mad Men. Oh my! I am hooked! I cannot tell you how many times I have had a giggle over scenarios that were totally acceptable back then. Like when Draper's daughter comes in the kitchen wearing a plastic dry cleaning bag over her head. The mom tells her to come over there only to be concerned with where the clothes that were in the bag were, hahaha! Oh it's so nice to have television shows that are not reality shows!

1 comment:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

That was one of my favorite scenes as well. There is another one where they are picnicing and they just shake off their blanket leaving all of the garbage behind. It made me want to laugh and cry at the same time!