Sunday, 21 June 2009

Lounging Elegance


This is on my ever growing to-make list. I think that I will make view A, but in a shorter length. It would be great for the evenings after work/school. Lovely loungewear! I need proper yardage for this one though, yardage not in my stash.

I picked up some great vintage looking cotton fabric the other day for $2.44 a yard. My fabric stash is out growing the big box that holds it. I just cannot pass up cute, inexpensive fabric though.

I was flipping through my patterns this morning trying to decide what I wanted to make next. I am still undecided. =\ I should stick to something that I have all of the fabric and notions for already instead of going to JoAnn's and spending a bundle.

2 comments:

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Beautiful pattern it would be amazing if you found a yellow fabric that looked just like view a's fabric. I hope you find fabric soon this will be a stunning outfit fit for lounging or even errands its so dang purty. ♥

v8grrl said...

My stash is getting wacky too...
i'm too lazy to figure out anything to make with the little pieced and I don't have and BIG pieces to make anything faboosh

maybe when we get together for out SnB
we can look at the patterns we have :)