Monday, 8 June 2009

Itching to sew...

So last week began my first week of classes, online classes. I am not so sure that I like classes online. You know, I thought, "Ooh, I'll be able to work on it whenever I can. I won't have to be in class at a certain time. I can still work my job with no hassels." The bad part? It seems every time that I check into Blackboard, a new question, assignment or quiz is up. You would think that having a syllabus with what is due when would settle it. Nope. There's always a new discussion that we're required to take part in or something. They are always adding to the syllabus, every freaking day. I think for the remaining 10 hours of credit for that school, I'll just hit the regular classes. We'll see, it is the first week and I have never taken online classes before. Maybe I'll get the hang of it.

That being said, I have had a pattern sitting here waiting to be cut. I have materials washed. One for a 60's dress and one for a pair of capri's from a 50s pattern. But unfortunately, the classes and work have hindered any progress beyond that. Boo. I still have to hem that sundress that I made a few weeks ago too. Darn it.

Butterick is having another $4.99 sale online too, by the way

No comments: