Monday, 15 June 2009

I wants!


That's me dreaming of that or this.
taken from Old Car Online (it's for sale)






















taken from AutoTrader Classics (it's for sale too)
I so want to buy. They are in Colorado, not far away, calling "Petite, Petite, come buy me. Take me home. I want to be yours."
As long as there is no rain on Friday, I'm walking up to the car show that they have every week by the pub. See, my dad had a show car, a 1950 Chevy pickup that he restored and etched the glass and had a Gone With the Wind paint job he did. Hey, it was the 70s and early 80s that was rockin'. We spent so much time when I was young traveling around 3 states on weekends to car shows. He still has it, but is giving it a new paint job sans airbrushed mural. ;) When I became of driving age, I got our old '76 El Camino with a custom paint job to drive to high school. I was the eclectic one in a sea of bubble gum colored VW bugs. He still has that one too. Now, I want my own uber cool means of transport.

4 comments:

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Do it get the first one! Its gorgeous! ♥

Darla: Retro Ways said...

I forgot to say how much I love your purple hair! ♥

v8grrl said...

Ya want the shoebox ford that is sitting in my garage :)

Lapetitemort said...

Thank you Darla!

v8grrl:
ha, I wish!
It's wants, but needs $$$$
but I can daydream =D