Wednesday, 10 June 2009

I must be a little looney

to begin school and continue working. I did give notice though to my job. Beginning in August, I will be in classes 5 days a week from 7:30am to 3:00pm, except on days for clinicals. Then, I will be in classes 12 hours a day. I still have to complete 10 more hours of credit from CCA since they are the ones issuing my AAS. After this summer, I will have completed everything required. So, I may take those 10 credits in electives for an AAA. Since my schedule is going to be hectic and a little more difficult beginning in the actual respiratory therapy program at Pickens, I decided to take something somewhat fun at CCA. I did decide to take a jazz dance class as one of my electives next semester. It's only one credit hour. It's only one night a week for a little under two hours. It will help me release some stress. It's cheaper for the whole semester than it would be paying month to month at one of the dance schools for a one hour a week class. Plus, I loved my jazz classes years ago. So, I will be going to two different schools next semester. Well, I will be going to two different schools until I finish the credits at both. We'll see how that goes.

On a side note, I would not mind doing work study at one of those schools. I applied for it when I applied for my fafsa. I'll be applying for scholarships too.

No comments: