Saturday, 2 May 2009

Obsessed


I get obsessed with true stories quite easily. Right now, I am obsessed with the stories of the Bouvier-Beales. I am sure that I will obtain the original documentary and get a biography or two to read. Then again, I get intrigued and pulled into the lives of people who quarantine themselves from all reality, like Into the Wild. You know, being able to shun soceity and live life in an eccentric and free way. This is something that I crave. I always dream that one day I will obtain the courage to break free. Haha, funny that breaking free to me means breaking away and secluding oneself away from "normalcy". I was born with a wanderlust that I have yet to quench and a need to express my peculiar proclivities that I cannot seem to completely exhibit.

No comments: