Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Dress 1



So my camera skills are not the greatest, and it still has to be hemmed, but you get the idea. It is not quite true because it is on my dress form and not me. It will flare out a little more because momma's got hips...and boobs. It was the Easy stitch 'n save M5292 version C. I used some scrap material that I had on hand to see if I could even do it.

On a side note, I have the bleach kit and purple dye. As soon as I get the courage, I am dying my hair easter egg purple because I have wanted to for years.

3 comments:

retroliving said...

The dress looks stunning. I have always wanted purple hair but I never had enough courage to do my whole head only my bangs I cant wait to see all of your hair purple.
♥Darla

Lapetitemort said...

Thank you!
I don't have the courage yet and was thinking of just doing streaks or bangs first to see how I adjust. =)

v8grrl said...

that dress came out great...
how's the fit?