Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Dammit

Gogol Bordello is at the Fox Theater next Thursday night, but the show is sold out. However, they are playing at the Mile High Music Festival in July, woohoo!
See, this is all because I pay absolutely no attention to whose touring or playing anywhere. Too late on everything!
I have to start perusing tour dates of bands that I like, especially because I plan on have more free dates on weekends and such.

I also really want to go to Rue Morgues Festival of Fear in August. The drawback? It's in Canada at the end of August. Canada, respiratory program begins in August. I have to wait and see what my schedule is like since the festival is a long weekend. I mean, come on, Bruce Cambell is the guest of honor! Plus so many other campy horror stars will be attending, how can you pass that up?

2 comments:

Marie Reed said...

Holy Moly! The dress that you made is the cat's meow! I wish that I could sew like that!

Lapetitemort said...

Thank you! It was one of the very easy patterns. =)