Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Creative outlet, finally

It was so nice to have a day off. I actually was able to accomplish so much, including sewing, finally. I am almost finished dress C (top right view). It is an Easy stitch 'n save McCall's M5292 pattern. I just have to put the zipper in and finish off the hem. I started by cutting out the paper pattern pieces around 3pm, lost track of time and before I knew it, 6:30 rolled around. Wow. The lining does not look that great, but who sees the lining anyway? That was my first attempt at making and putting in lining, so now I know how to tackle it. Next pattern should come out looking even better on the inside. =) I really have to learn to use one of our digital cameras and learn how to download to the computer.



Unfortunately, today work begins again. Boo. Hopefully, they will close up for Memorial Day, and I will get another long weekend. However, I am not holding my breath. They hardly ever close. I just keep telling myself, "Sooner than later you will be able to change careers. Focus on the future and it will happen." Right?

P.S. If you like silly cheesy things, The Zen of Zombie is worth checking out from your library. Silly, silly, silly. Just what one needs for a quick giggle and grin.

1 comment:

v8_grrl said...

TAKE A PICTURE !!!!