Thursday, 19 February 2009

Skinny fat.

Not that I’m really skinny, but more on the thinner side, but I suppose I am what you would call thin fat. I look thin, but there is more fat than muscle. I am not fit. I am still weak, easily exerted. I am working on it though. I can feel my body hardening up underneath that layer of fat. I find myself putting my hands on my butt or quads or hamstrings when I am walking or going up flights of stairs. It’s there, I can feel it, harder places moving beneath my fingers. Small areas of hardness that were not there previously. It is there on my arms too, even my upper ab area. They are building, small, but still there. A sign of hope, waiting to peek through. Maybe by the end of the year, I won’t be thin fat, but in healthy toned shape.

1 comment:

JB said...

Not even! By the end of the year??? no way! Now that you can feel the underlying layer, it will come quick. I say by April you will be super happy if you keep it up!

Way to go!

I am still in the fat fat stage
:-( BOO!