Thursday, 26 February 2009

My funeral



On a board that I have been on forever, an interesting question came up. Have you ever thought about what you would like your funeral to be like? I, for one, have. Beware:

I want whatever they can use taken out of me. I want to be cremated. I want a slide show of all of the dorkiest pictures anyone can find of me, including my psuedo mullet of grammar school and my big 80s hair. I want a 24 boob tassel twirl, everyone to dress in their craziest, most colorful, sparkliest, shiny pvc, latex, whatever, attire. Girls in drag queen makeup, guys too. I want the cheesiest songs that I love played like Xanadu and Mr. Roboto and Flash Gordon's theme song because I will randomly break out in song to those in public and strike a hero pose. I want cupcakes stacked as far as one can see, cocktails and pigs in a blanket, real & veggie versions. I want hula hoops spinning.
Basically, I want a three ring circus of fun and everyone to enjoy all of the things that I enjoyed in life.

No comments: