Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Happy


I have been really happy the past couple of days. I think it is due to releasing a ton, realizing that I can say no and actually not caring to look for others' approval. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Worry has not plagued me either over these past few days. I have come to a big realization of what is important to me and what really is mediocre. I cannot make everyone around me happy. I can only control certain aspects of my existence, and my own happiness is one of those aspects. I have the control to take myself out of situation that causes me anguish, resentment or worry. Little irritations will not be allowed to irk me. Other peoples' hangups will not become my own. I am not religious, but I do believe that you reap what you sow. I will be sowing many seeds of patience, joy, calmness and good. That is all I can do.

1 comment:

v8_grrl said...

YEAH!!!!


:)
things will be much easier now
m