Thursday, 26 February 2009

Gym

Went to the gym today for the first time in months. I have decided that I am going to schedule in the time to go. Screw work. I am a contract worker; I should be able to dictate my time to some degree. They will just have to deal with it.

While I was there, though, I saw a very interesting poster. "Want to Be a Group X Instructor?" Basically it was a find out how, come to the free seminar, and have a workout too. Interesting, very interesting. I am tempted just to go and find out info though I am currently in no shape to actually teach. I wonder if they train and such? Hmmm..

Did my cardio, run, walk, run, walk. Did some lower leg weight work. Now, it is difficult to walk up and down my stairs. Hurts so good.

1 comment:

v8_grrl said...

GOOD JOB!
we still have about 90days...if you stick to it...you can be rock solid by the end of May!