Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Slight progress

I'm down one more pound, yaay! That's a grand total of three pounds in two weeks. Not too shabby me thinks. I have also lost some inches, or portions of inches rather.

I found that the Jillian Michaels DVD that I bought is available on demand on exercise tv. Oh well, I like it anyway and have no regret buying it. I think I will check out on demand from now on, and if I find something I really, really enjoy then I'll buy it since they change the videos quite often that are available on demand. I often forget that exercise tv is even there.

Working on the Valentine's burlesque costume right now. I would really much rather spend my time working on making costumes and clothes than my actual work. =\ I belive that when I am done with this one, I'll give costuming a break. I would like to make something that I can actually wear all the time and not just glitter and sequins and tear away stuffs. Although, if I plan on auditioning another act for the 80s show, there will be yet one more costume and props to make before March.

Target is having a great clearance on shoes. This past weekend, I bought three pairs of spectacular, retro looking heels. They were all under $6 each. Score! I have been shopping for dresses and skirts online there too. Great deals and some really, really cute finds! This past weekend I got all kinds of compliments on my $6 shoes and under $10 dresses. =)

3 comments:

JB said...

Did you get the black patent leather peep toes, with the fabric on the sides and the big lace bow on the toe???? I just got those for $5.47 and they are soooooo comfy!!!!

Lapetitemort said...

No. I saw those though!
I got these
http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Sharon-Peep-Toe-Pumps-Patent/dp/B0017JOJ3C/qid=1233276931/ref=br_1_9/175-6582937-9264068?ie=UTF8&node=486654011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

v8_grrl said...

how the hell have you all ready lost 3 #'s?
what am I doing wrong?

I'm on week 5 and have lost 2 maybe and I'm sure that is just pee weight
I'm running 4 days a week and doing strength

damn it. I need a helper