Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD


I put in this dvd yesterday. I started on Level 1 and could barely get through ten minutes. Yes, I am super weak. I am going to try it again today. So far, though, I like it because it's fast paced, and you only really need hand weights and a mat. The moves are easy to follow and not a difficult style. I think I like that it challenges my body even on this the easiest of levels. I recommend it, and you can get it for a steal on Amazon.

I also got the Clean Eating Diet Cookbook and the Clean Eating Workout Book & DVD. I'm reading the workout book right now. I went through the cookbook this weekend and really liked a ton of what I saw. I may stick in the DVD to see what that workout looks like as well.

I am going to be pulling out all of the workout dvd's that I have that are collecting dust and giving them a try. Some, I have never even played!

I am down 2lbs so far, and I can definitely feel some tightening in areas. One of the girls who I had not seen in a few weeks told me that I definitely looked like I had lost some weight. YaaY!!

2 comments:

v8_grrl said...

what's going on with that gym thing...bodybuilder thingy?

2 lbs!

jeesus...I'm on week 5 of the self thing and doing cardio 4 times a week and I've lost 1 measly pound.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lapetitemort said...

And I just saw that all 3 parts of the dvd are on demand on exercise tv!

I think it's the weight lifting. Even though I am lifting measley pounds right now, it helps. Plus, I'm eating about five or six little meals each day.

~ducks~
I lost one more pound too.