Friday, 19 December 2008

hOliDayS



I want to make whiskey sours for Sam and me for Christmas. I think I'm going to use Ina Garten's recipe for fresh whiskey sours. They just look super yummy. I will more than likely do a seven spice cornish hen for Sammy too.

I made a pretty decent broccoli and veggie creamy soup yesterday. I also baked a spaghetti squash and picked out the insides to make something tonight.

Sam is going to tape a show for a private party tonight. I can go too, using our second camera, but I don't know if I feel up to it. I have just been under the weather this week and need to be recovered for these crazy rehearsals and holiday shows next week. They are paying $100 for videoing tonight. That will be nice. We'll see if I make it down or not tonight.

Oh, and I just got an email from someone I was trying to set up an extra practice with. Lo and behold, I wasn't told rehearsals got changed. These are the things that irk me. Like changes to a routine in a group number I'm in. I didn't even know they had gotten together to rehearse, much less change steps. Changes and I'm always left in the dark. Odd ball out, always. Breathe in, breathe out. Not really, I guess this is what happens when there is a big show with lots of people, numbers, acts. Just too much at one time, I think. Plus, I think my hotmail account is going whacky. It will all be fine once shows begin next Friday. Calm thoughts. I'm getting too old to be doing this much.

I am on a raw smoothie kick lately and raw chilled soup kick too.

How boring am I?

No comments: